Winter Registrations Open
Closing dates for registration for each age group are below.
- Seniors: 22/2/2024
- U10-U18: 22/2/2024
- U5-U9: 31/3/2024
U5-U9 Continuing Players
A quick note for U5-U9 continuing players. Belnorth always keeps teams together in these age groups, so you don’t need to let us know your child wants to stay in the same team. Only contact us, if you want to try a different team in 2024.
The best contacts for these age groups are:
U10 to U18 grading for 2024 will be held from 23/2/2024 to 9/3/2024 at either Giralang or Kaleen, depending on the age group. Check the times here. Jimmy Kanaridis and his technical team will be overseeing the grading.
It is recommended that all players attend grading. Those who wish to be considered for higher divisions or older age group are required to attend grading sessions.
- Players must be registered to grade.
- Players wishing to grade must attend all sessions for their age group.
- Players are to check in 15 minutes before the session.
- Players are to wear shin pads.
- Goalkeepers are to attend both their age group and Goalkeeping session.
Senior Players Needed
Calling all senior players, men and women who would like to lace up the boots for this senior season.
Register your interest with Nicole, our Seniors Registrar for more information by emailing email@example.com.
Adults must be alert to and aware of risks and hazards and the potential for
accidents and injury throughout training and competition.
Ensure that there is always appropriate supervision where the change room/toilet facility is accessible by adults or in ‘public’ change rooms/toilets.
See something, say something.
Club Changer: Be a part of the change
Club Changer is Football Australia’s Club Development Program which aims to protect and enhance clubs through the available modules.
Belnorth FC has completed the Women & Girls In Football module, which earned us 1-Star Club Changer recognition. Belnorth FC has started the Safeguarding module and needs to complete that module along with three others to earn 2-Star Club Changer status.
Completion of modules will also assist in the formation of a Strategic Plan for the club, which is essential to compete for grants for potential equipment and infrastructure projects.
Where do you fit in this?
The Club Changer program isn’t just a box-ticking exercise; it is designed to create meaningful change for its members. We need members who are enthusiastic and passionate about module areas to implement this meaningful change.
Modules available are:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Values and Behaviour
- Strategy, Roles and Responsibilities
- Marketing and Communications
- Stakeholder Alignment
- Technology and Digital
If you are interested in any of the above module areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
Do you still have a jersey from last year?
If so, please email email@example.com to organise a time to hand it in.
Sponsor Belnorth in 2024
With the start of the year, Belnorth is looking for Jersey Sponsors.
Select Electrical, Foster Johnson, ECG Electrical, Capital Precision Coating, New Step Podiatry and Capital Trophies & Sportswear have already signed up as sponsors for 2024. If you want to join them and sponsor jerseys or know a business that might be interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy/Swap/Sell Facebook Group
On the back of the successful boot bin, we have set up a Facebook Group to let Belnorth members, current, past and future, have access to pre-loved Belnorth gear, such as shorts, socks and other merchandise, along with boots.
Jump on Facebook and join the group ready for the 2024 season.
Key Preseason Dates
- Registration opens: 11/1/2024
- U8-U11 Preseason Skills Program: 3/2/2024 to 20/2/2024
- Grading: 23/2/2024 to 9/3/2024
- Senior Leagues start: 6/4/2024
- U5-U18 Seasons start: 4/5/2024
The full 2024 calendar can be found here.
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
The below vital roles are currently vacant.
- Winter Game Day Staff (paid): Game Day staff help with distributing equipment (goals, flags, etc) for game days and assisting members, including the administration of first aid. First Aid and CPR qualifications are required.
- Technical Director (paid): responsible for developing, implementing and nurturing player and coach development through sound program design and development for Belnorth. In assuming a technical leadership role, the TD provides mentorship to coaches and players in all programs and fosters good sportsmanship in a safe and fun environment. Further details here.
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
- Vice President (volunteer/committee): Responsible for assisting the President.
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick.
If you want to help, please email email@example.com.
“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” — Elbert Hubbard