Expression Of Interest for Belnorth Technical Director
Belnorth Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Technical Director (TD).
The TD will assume a 2-year term with a plan to implement the following goals:
- Develop training plans for different junior age groups
- Develop coaching style (aligned with the FFA)
- Establish a coaching unit of experienced coaches
- Foster communication within the club’s coaching community
- Coordinate “Coach the coaches” (including developing junior coaches)
- Provide preseason program for U9-18s
- Organise a goalkeeping program
- Coordinate preseason grading (to involve club’s experienced coaches)
- Maintain and grow Girls-only program with a clear pathway from U5s to women.
- Promote tournament participation (eg Kanga and Cowra cups)
- Coordinate and assist with player awards
- Assist with U18 to senior transition (involve older juniors in Senior training sessions)
- Foster relationship with BUFC for player pathways
- Liaise with Referee coordinate to foster respect of officials, knowledge of the Laws of the Game and Fairplay.
Candidates will need to hold an FFA/AFC C-Licence or higher.
Remuneration by negotiation.
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your experience, qualifications and how you intend to implement the above goals.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.