Players still needed for U14 to U18 & Women
We still need some players in the below age groups.
- U14 Girls (Div 1 & 2, aged U13, U14, maybe U12): contact Jane email@example.com
- U14 Open (Div 3, aged U13 or U14): contact Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
- U15 Open (Div 2): contact Jane email@example.com
- U18 Open (Div 2 & 3, ages U16, U17 or U18): contact Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women (Div 4): contact Ruth email@example.com
U5-U9 registrations are still open and will close 31/3/2023.
Information of registrations fees are available here.
To sweeten the deal, everyone who registers by the due date will be in the running to win a suite of prizes worth over $1800. Winners will be drawn on 1/4/2023.
Having problems paying registration?
If you are finding it hard to make ends meet and pay registration, please consider Belnorth’s Payment Plans (Powered by Zip Co) and our Hardship scholarships.
CVO Training 25th of March
Capital Football will be holding a CVO Training Day on Saturday the 25th of March from 9:45 am to 12 pm.
What is a CVO?
The Club Vested Official (CVO) are representative of the club and are responsible for dealing with poor crowd behaviour at matches. An overview of CVOs can be found here and here.
If you are keen to become a CVO and/or want to attend training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches Needed for Juniors and Senior Women
The club is volunteer run and an essential cog in the machine are coaches along with managers.
If your child’s team is needing a coach, don’t be scared to put your hand up to coach. There are resources and courses available to give you the tools to make training sessions a breeze. Co-coaching and assistant coaching are also encouraged and it is highly desirable to have a manager.
Team work on and off the pitch makes the dream work!
We have various coaching vacancies in junior teams, along with our State League Womens Division Four team.
Want to be a coach at Belnorth in 2023? Let the relevant registrar know or fill out the EOI form.
Belnorth into the 4th Preliminary Round of the Australia Cup
The Belnorth FC State League One team face Weston Molonglo away in the fourth preliminary round of the Australia Cup. The game will be held on Thursday, 23rd of March, 6:30 pm kick-off at Greenway.
Become a Game Leader in March
Registrations for Game Leader referee courses in March are now open, with the age lowered to 12 years old!
More information and how to register here.
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
The “off-season” is the ideal time to volunteer and help prepare for 2023. There is always something to do!
Roles that are available now.
- Game Day Manager/Helper Roles (paid): Game Day staff help with distributing equipment (goals, flags, etc) for game days and assisting members including the administration of first aid. First Aid and CPR qualifications are required.
- Treasurer (volunteer/committee): Responsible for maintaining the financial accounts, receiving money, and paying invoices. A financial background with knowledge of bookkeeping is desirable. Belnorth’s bookkeeping is managed with Quickbooks.
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
- President (volunteer/committee member): Capital Football Liaison (disciplinary), Representative on External Meetings, Public Grant Administration, External Media Liaison.
- Vice President (volunteer/committee): Responsible for assisting the President.
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick, so if you want to help, please email email@example.com.
“I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.” Lily Tomlin