Capital Football has released a COVID-19 Update on restrictions and requirements.
The relevant facemask updates for football within the ACT are as follows:
- Players, team officials, match officials, spectators, venue managers and volunteers MUST wear a facemask within an indoor space. This includes changerooms and canteens.
- Capital Football strongly recommends that all outdoor spectators, team officials, substitutes, venue manager and volunteers wear facemasks at all times in the ACT.
The following general advice for football within the ACT is that all players, team officials, referees, volunteers and spectators:
- MUST NOT attend the venue if unwell
- MUST sign in using the Check in CBR codes at all venues if over the age of 16
- MUST maintain 1.5 meters away from other people/groups that they do not know
- MUST not attend if they have been to an area of concern/hotspot
- MUST abide by the density requirement of 1 person per 2 square metres
- Are strongly encouraged to leave the ground/venue quickly after the completion of training or the match
- Are strongly discouraged from attending team gatherings in communal areas
- Are strongly encouraged to sanitise their hands on arrival and leaving venues
- Are strongly encouraged to maintain good personal hygiene
Further details and information about football in NSW can be found at the link below.