Technical and Spectator Areas
Do you know your Spectator and Technical areas?
Please check out the maps for each age group from U6 to U18 here.
It is important that:
- Spectators keep out of Technical Areas to let coaches coach
- Nobody is to be behind the goals and goal line
- Spectators are to stay 1.5 meters from the sideline to let assistant referees run the line
Old U5-U7 Goals Free to members
With our new U5-U7 goals now in full action, it is time to clear some space in our containers by giving away our old U5-U7 goals for free. They will be a great addition to your backyard or for those extra kick-arounds at the park!
The old goals will be available on Saturday morning near container 2 at Kaleen, closest to field 2 (108). Limit of one per member.
Team Photos continue at The Clubhouse Kaleen
The second batch of Team photos is on at The Clubhouse Kaleen this Friday, 23rd of June. Players must come in their full kit/uniform at the designated time. That means your Belnorth jersey, shorts and socks.
Please support The Clubhouse Kaleen for their generous use of the venue for the club’s photos by buying a drink or eating while you are there. Why not book a table for dinner before or after the photos?
You can book a table by calling 6210 5742.
Emails have been sent to both teams and players with ordering links. If you haven’t received an email, check your spam folder. If there is still no sign of it, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Shop Restocked and Open on Saturday
The Belnorth Socks ($22) and Unisex Shorts ($38) are finally back in stock for all sizes! Sizes 4 to 12 in the Unisex Shorts and XS (11-13), Small (13-2) and XL (11-14) in the Belnorth Socks.
The Club Shop will be open this Saturday, 24th of June, at Kaleen, from 8:30 am to 11 am. EFTPOS only.
Still available on the KonQa online store are the Spray Jackets ($75) and Backpacks ($66).
Kanga Cup Fixtures Released
The fixtures for the 2023 Kanga Cup have been released. They are available here.
If you have entered a team and haven’t applied for Kanga Cup support, please complete the form here.
If you have any questions about Kanga Cup support, please contact your age group registrar.
The boot bin is available every Saturday on Junior game day at Kaleen on Saturdays for both donations and grabbing some boots.
25% Off Steigen Sock Range at New Step Podiatry
New Step Podiatry, one of our MiniRoos sponsors, is generously offering Belnorth members a 25% discount on their Steigen Sock Range for the month of June in-store.
Steigen Socks are great to wear underneath shin guards and to prevent blisters, not to mention as an extra layer to keep warm during those frosty winter mornings.
To get the Steigen Socks along with the discount, head to New Step Podiatry Clinic in Florey and quote code NSPBelnorth25.
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
Roles that are available now.
- Treasurer (volunteer/committee): Responsible for maintaining the financial accounts, receiving money, and paying invoices. A financial background with knowledge of bookkeeping is desirable. Belnorth’s bookkeeping is managed with Quickbooks.
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
- President (volunteer/committee member): Capital Football Liaison (disciplinary), Representative on External Meetings, Public Grant Administration, External Media Liaison.
- Vice President (volunteer/committee): Responsible for assisting the President.
- Team Coaches (volunteer): junior and senior women teams need coaches.
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick. If you want to help, please email email@example.com.
” I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou