Last chance for U5-U9
U5 to U9 registrations close tomorrow, Sunday, the 2nd of April.
Register now to avoid disappointment!
Information on registration fees is available here.
To sweeten the deal, everyone who registers by the due date will be in the running to win a suite of prizes worth over $1800. U10 to Seniors winners have been drawn and contacted. U5-U9 winners will be drawn on 3/4/2023.
Australia Cup 5th Preliminary Round
Belnorth FC has drawn a home tie against CPL team Belconnen United FC in the 5th round of the Australia Cup.
The time and location are yet to be decided, but the ties be mid-week on the 11th-13th or 18th-20th of April. The winner will face Canberra Olympic or West Canberra Wanderers in the 6th round. Stay tuned for fixture details.
Need help paying registration?
Game Day Manager/First Aid – Paid Role
Game Day Managers/First Aid Officers are needed for Saturday Kaleen Junior Game Days during the winter season. The role is paid.
Game Day Managers are responsible for assisting members by distributing equipment (goals, flags, etc.) on game days and the administration of first aid.
Potential applicants should be 18 years or older and have First Aid and CPR qualifications.
To express interest, email your CV and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Players still needed for U14, U15 & Women
We still need some players in the below age groups.
- U14/1 Girls – 1 player (esp GK): contact Jane email@example.com
- U14/2 Open – 2 players: contact Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
- U14/3 Open – 2 players: contact Jane email@example.com
- U15/2 Open – 2-3 players: contact Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women (SLW4): contact Ruth email@example.com
Coaches Needed for Juniors and Senior Women
The club is volunteer-run, and coaches and managers are an essential cog in the machine.
If your child’s team needs a coach, don’t be scared to put your hand up to the coach. Resources and courses are available to give you the tools to make training sessions a breeze. Co-coaching and assistant coaching are also encouraged, and it is highly desirable to have a manager.
Want to be a coach at Belnorth in 2023? Let the relevant registrar know or fill out the EOI form.
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
The “off-season” is the ideal time to volunteer and help prepare for 2023. There is always something to do!
Roles that are available now.
- Game Day Manager Roles (paid): Game Day staff help with distributing equipment (goals, flags, etc) for game days and assisting members including the administration of first aid. First Aid and CPR qualifications are required.
- Treasurer (volunteer/committee): Responsible for maintaining the financial accounts, receiving money, and paying invoices. A financial background with knowledge of bookkeeping is desirable. Belnorth’s bookkeeping is managed with Quickbooks.
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
- President (volunteer/committee member): Capital Football Liaison (disciplinary), Representative on External Meetings, Public Grant Administration, External Media Liaison.
- Vice President (volunteer/committee): Responsible for assisting the President.
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick, so if you want to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.” Lily Tomlin