U10 to U12 Grading Rescheduled
Due to the extreme heat forecast for this Saturday, the second grading sessions for U10 to U12 have been moved to Saturday morning, 25th February. Still at Giralang.
Age Group check-in times for 25/2/2023 are as follows:
- 7:30 am: U10 Open
- 8:30 am: U10, U11 & U12 Girls
- 9:30 am: U11 & U12 Open
This change will extend the Registration Deadline for U10 to U12 age groups until 24th February.
Missed the first sessions? Don’t worry. Email email@example.com to let us know you are keen on the second session. And remember, all players MUST BE REGISTERED to attend and participate in grading.
Other grading information and the grading/team selection policy are available on our grading page linked below.
Last Days for U13 to U18 Registrations
U13 to U18 registrations close tomorrow, 17th February, so don’t dilly-dally!
Other registration closing dates are below.
- Seniors: 24/2/2023
- U10-U12: 24/2/2023
- U5-U9: 31/3/2023
Check out the website for more information on:
To sweeten the deal, everyone who registers by the due date will be in the running to win a suite of prizes worth over $1800.
Girls Come & Try Day 19/2/2023
Belnorth Football Club is holding a come-and-try day for girls aged U6, U7, U8 and U9, and Senior Women.
Sunday 19th February, 4:15 pm at Giralang.
All interested players are welcome, including new players, returning players and mums, regardless of skill level or previous playing experience.
Following the come and try session, we invite all players and their families to join us to watch the Matilda’s v Spain in the Cup of Nations at 6 pm at The Clubhouse Kaleen.
U5-U9 Continuing Players
At Belnorth, we keep U5-U9 teams together, so parents don’t need to let us know they want their child to stay in the same team. Only contact us if you want to try a different team in 2023.
Also worth bearing in mind when making team addition requests, U5 to U9 teams have team size limits to ensure all players get a good run on the field. U5 to U7 are limited to 7 players, and U8 to U9 are limited to 10.
The best contacts for these age groups are:
- U5-U7 Open: Ron on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U8-U9 Open & U6-U9 Girls: Kat via email@example.com.
Belnorth FC Coach EOI
Want to be a coach at Belnorth in 2023? If so, fill out the EOI form.
Become a Game Leader in March
Registrations for Game Leader referee courses in March are now open, with the age lowered to 12 years old!
More information and how to register here.
Working Bees during the preseason
The club will be holding working bees during the preseason to prepare for the winter season. We will organise Junior and Senior bee hives. We would love to have you along to help out.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your hand up. And thank you to those that have already volunteered.
“It takes a hive of bees to make a honey pot.”
Team Kit Returns
If you are a coach, manager, parent or player, who has missed the kit returns so far, please email us via email@example.com so we can coordinate a belated return.
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
The “off-season” is the ideal time to volunteer and help prepare for 2023. There is always something to do!
Roles that are available now.
- Game Day Manager/Helper Roles (paid): Game Day staff help with distributing equipment (goals, flags, etc) for game days and assisting members including the administration of first aid. First Aid and CPR qualifications are required.
- Treasurer (volunteer/committee member): Responsible for maintaining the financial accounts, receiving money, and paying invoices. A financial background with knowledge of bookkeeping is desirable. Belnorth’s bookkeeping is managed with Quickbooks.
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee member): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
- President (volunteer/committee member): Capital Football Liaison (disciplinary), Representative on External Meetings, Public Grant Administration, External Media Liaison.
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick, so if you want to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I always wondered why somebody didn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.” Lily Tomlin.