Belnorth FC AGM
Belnorth FC’s 2022 AGM is to be held:
You can RSVP via the AGM Mini-Site. This will allow us to prepare the venue for the expected number of attendees and update you with documents for the AGM, including financial statements and audit, along with any committee reports.
Committee positions up for election at the AGM are:
- President (2-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Operations Officer (2-year term)*
- Seniors Registrar (2-year term)*
- Small-Sided Games Registrar (2-year term)
- Minis Registrar (2-year term)
*Nomination(s) received for the role, but further nominations are welcome.
“Help one another, there’s no time like the present and no present like the time.” James Durst
Open Letter to the Belnorth Community
The Belnorth FC AGM is rapidly approaching, and we strongly encourage you to attend the meeting on the 11th of December and consider taking on a role.
Belnorth FC is one of the largest football clubs in the ACT, with over 1200 players and hundreds more supporters, but we consistently struggle to fill committee roles.
Without new committee members coming in and taking on key roles, there will be serious impacts on the club’s future. These could include:
- Reliance on paid administrators, which would increase fees
- Reduce football offerings, i.e. not being able to offer Henk’s Summer Comp or pre-season programs
- Reduced responsiveness of Committee members due to increased workload
- As a last resort, considering splitting the junior and senior arms of the club
None of the above ‘solutions’ is ideal, but without your help, they could become a reality.
Please step up. Belnorth needs you.
Team Kit Returns
If you are a coach, manager, parent or player, who has missed the kit returns so far, please email us via email@example.com so we can coordinate a belated return.