BUFC Trials for Boys and Girls
Belconnen United trial dates for boys and girls football have been released.
Trials for Boys BUDS and NPLB U13s, U14s, U16s and U18s commence this week, on the 13th and 14th of October.
Trials for Girls BUDS and NPL U14s, U15s and U17s commence on the 24th of October.
Further details and registration can be found here.
Henk’s Summer Comp Postponed
Unfortunately, we have had to postpone the start of Summer Comp a week due to the wet fields. Fixtures are available here.
Team Kit Returns
If you are a coach, manager, parent or player, who has missed the kit returns so far, please email us via email@example.com so we can coordinate a belated return.
Belnorth FC AGM
The Belnorth FC AGM is pencilled in for early December, with the following roles currently up for election:
- President (2-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Operations Officer (2-year term)
- Seniors Registrar (2-year term)
- Small-Sided Games Registrar (2-year term)
- Mini Registrar (2-year term)
If you are interested in any of the above roles or want more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
”I’ve learnt that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
Current Belnorth FC Vacancies
Some of the roles available now are below.
- Summer Comp Referees (Paid): referee 6-a-side games
- Small Side Games Registrar (volunteer/committee member): Manages the registration and running of the U10 and U11 age groups along with general committee member duties (e.g. meetings, decisions)
Every volunteer, whether a coach, manager, CVO, referee or committee member, helps the club tick, so if you want to help, please email email@example.com.
“Volunteers are paid in six figures… S-M-I-L-E-S.” – Gayla LeMaire