How do I pay?
Registration payments are to be made through My Football Club when completing your registration.
Please note: Credit card payments may incur bank fees .
Any problems with your payment, please contact the email@example.com
Fees & charges
Belnorth has frozen its player registration fees again this year!
The following Junior packages are what you will see on the My Football Club website:
- U5 - players turning 5 this year ($100)
- U6 to U9 - players turning 6, 7, 8 or 9 this year ($140)
- U10 to U13 - players turning 10, 11, 12 or 13 this year ($170)
- U14 to U18 - players turning 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18 this year ($180)
Seniors packages are as follows:
- Bridging Package($310) only applies to a player who played with Belnorth last year and it is their first season as a senior
- Mens Masters ($400)
- Mens Masters O45 ($400)
- Womens Masters ($400)
- Womens State League ($400)
- Mens State League ($400)
Fees are broken down into four components, which includes:
- Belnorth FC fee which is used to pay for equipment, jerseys, all costs pertaining to training and playing on ACT government fields and everything else such as presentation days and trophies.
- Capital Football fee which includes insurance.
- Football infrastructure levy from Capital Football.
- Football Federation Australia fee.
Where does my Belnorth membership money go?
All Belnorth FC revenue raised through fees, sponsorship and other means is directed towards payments to the ACT Government, payments to Capital Football and the general costs of running the club. A rough guide to the breakdown is:
- 40%-45% of revenue goes to Capital Football and FFA costs.
- 25%-30% of revenue goes to Active Canberra for field and facilities hire for training & home grounds during the trials and winter season.
- The remainder on planned costs for equipment maintenance & replacement, presentation days & trophies, coaching & technical development, and other general costs of running a club.
Each year, depending on accuracy of budget forecasts for player numbers and any unforeseen events, the club will run at a small surplus or deficit.
Belnorth Family Rebate
Early in 2016 our committee voted to instate a rebate for families to provide some financial relief to families with three or more active players at our club. The rebate becomes active on the third, fourth and fifth family members and equates to a 40% refund for each of these players. For example: Mr and Mrs Jones have three children at our club, the children are Jack (U16), Jane (U13) and Tim (U7), their fees are $180, $170 and $140 respectively. Once Mr and Mrs Jones pay the full fees for each of their children the rebate becomes active on Tim's fees of $140, which means they get a $56 rebate from the club. To claim this rebate the eligible family need to complete the Family Rebate Request Form and email the request to the club Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting a refund
As players begin grading with Belnorth, the club is subject to various charges for grounds bookings, insurance and other administrative costs. Up until the first week of competition any player who withdrawals will be subject to a $20 administrative charge to cover these costs.
Once the season is underway there is an increased cost to the club per person. Any players who withdraw up until 30 June are able to request a refund of up to 50% of their registration fee. Any players submitting requests after that time are not considered eligible for a refund.
Players must submit their completed Refund request form either via email to email@example.com or via the post to the club's post office box (PO Box 7148, Kaleen, ACT 2617). No refunds are granted purely on the basis of a verbal conversation.
Please note that all requests for refunds maybe required to be ratified at the Executive Committee meeting held monthly, so depending on the timing of requests this may take up to four weeks to process.