Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
The Belnorth committee would like to wish our members a joyous festive season and a great kick-off to 2021.
New Committee for 2021
The 2020 AGM is now done and dusted. Thank you to all those who attended. We now have a few fresh faces on the Belnorth Committee ready to make 2021 another successful year.
- President – Anthony ‘Meggsie’ Goddard
- Vice President – Kayannie Denigan
- Secretary – Ben Muir
- Treasurer – Mohammad Rahimi
- Minis Registrar (U5/6/7s) – Teresa Meisel-Dennis
- Rooball Registrar (U8/9s) – Kat Newman
- Small-Sided Games (SSG) Registrar (U10/11s) – Vacant
- Competitive Registrar (U12-18s) – Esperance Anderson
- Senior Registrar – Trystan Moffitt
- Operations Manager – Vacant
- Grounds and Fixtures Manager – Kristian ‘Pockets’ Aggett
Committee’s Christmas wish-list
We still have some vacant volunteer roles at the club:
- Small-Sided Games (SSG) Registrar (U10/11s)
- Operations Manager
- Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO)
Contact us if you are interested in strengthening the club through volunteering. Remember, many hands, make light work!