Belnorth FC is committed to supporting and developing players to achieve their potential and enjoy the game of football. Underpinning this is the development of a strong coaching structure.
Expression of Interest for Belnorth Technical Director
Belnorth Football Club (BNFC) is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Technical Director. The role of Technical Director is to lead Belnorth Football Club in coach and player development through delivery of education, mentoring and program development.
The BNFC Technical Director of Coaching & Player Development (TD) is responsible for developing, implementing and nurturing player and coach development through sound program design and development for the BNFC in accordance with the key principles that BNFC are promoting at the time. In assuming a technical leadership role, the Technical Director provides mentorship to coaches and players in all programs and fosters good sportsmanship in a safe and fun environment.
Expectations of the role are (but not limited to):
- To assist in the development of Belnorth Football Club players and coaches
- To give technical & tactical guidance and strategic assistance to our players and their coaches
- To provide technical guidance to the Belnorth Football Club Committee
- Design and administer an overall coach development program. The focus is to develop various levels of coaching expertise to support all player programs.
- Develop and create manuals and tools as required.
- Provide professional development opportunities for coaches and foster the ongoing attainment of coaching certification to build coaching bench strength for succession
- Source technical development resources and offer age appropriate skills training sessions to foster player development
The Belnorth Committee request written responses addressing what you would bring to the role, your qualifications, your vision and a proposal that can be expanded on if you are shortlisted.
Responses are required by 5pm Thursday 25th May 2017 and can be sent to Nick Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.